The main goals of SEAzam are :
- To provide a quick and easy tool to manage and monitor SAP interfaces. This can be used for web services, on-line and scheduled interfaces.
- To extract and load huge volumes of data from various SAP objects. E. G. during your data migration.
- To allow SAP users to download and upload huge data quantities in 5 formats: Json, XML, XLS, CSV, TXT. The XLS format is no more limited to 256 columns & 65 536 rows.
- To provide an interface tool fully integrated in SAP. This allows : To control interfaces with standard SAP authorizations. To stay compatible with all the development platforms (JAVA, .Net, IOS, Android, WinDev, Python, …).
- To provide a graphical interface to select the useful fields and filters. This allows to optimize the transferred volumes.
- To provide template files for all four available formats. The XML and JSON code can be used in both web services and on-line or scheduled interfaces.
- The usable SAP objects are :
– Functions (all BAPI’s and functions, including locally developed functions)
– Sets …
- The options included in the SEAzam allow to :
– Restrict the interface to the useful fields with a simple flag
– Rename the fields
– Activate or deactivate SAP automatic conversion of data
– Provide dynamic filters for time-based selections
– Sequence different activities reusing result values from one activity in the following one (example create a Material and use it in a purchase request)
- SEAzam supports the following formats : JSON, XML, XLS, CSV, TXT
- The supported call up method are : Web services, On-line, Scheduled
- The Authority Checks are manage at the following levels :
– File formats
– SEAzam Transactions
– Projects – SAP Modules
- Three monitoring tools are available :
– Specific monitoring transaction
– Standard SAP log (SLG1)
– External files