- To schedule a SEAzam job, you go to the menu Program and click on Execute in Background.
- You can also create a job in the standard way using transaction SM36 for more information look here.
Restriction on Background Execution : doesn’t allow Excel format and work only on Application Server (Import & Export)
- The call should be sent to :
On an intranet system, it’s could also be HTTP with port 8000 :
- Codification should be done this way :
There are 3 different ways to monitor your SEAzam tasks. The logs can be managed :
– A specific transaction : /HSEA/SEAzam_MONITOR
– The standard SLG01 log transaction
– It’s also possible to export the log in the returning part of the data transfert. It works for a Web service or for a file, if you flag the corresponding fields in your file template.